Hey you don’t need to go to Turkey for hot air balloon rides; now you can do it in Klang Valley too, and it’s free! Here is the catch, MKH Kajang 2 is having Japan Festival & Hot Air Balloon Rides this weekend, 25th and 26th November from 8am to 5pm. There will be many activities going on, food and beverages, so don’t miss this opportunity to have fun day-out with your family and friends. Check out the event details and 8 Things You Need To Know About Kajang 2 Precinct 2!
Here are the excitements and fun things for you this weekend at the integrated development Kajang 2 Precinct 2 official launch by MKH Berhad.
- Free hot air balloon rides on both days only from 8:00am to 11:00am and 1 adult can bring 2 children
- Japanese buffet lunch will be served from 11:30am -2:30pm
- Japenese themed game booths throughout the whole day and you can win some prizes there too
- Visit Kajang 2 showroom to understand about the current and future development of the township
- Be inspired by the latest MIDORI and HIROKI show unit
Come early to catch the hot air balloons rides, enjoy the activities, have fun and take lots of photos. Meantime, if you are looking for a new spacious home that is surrounded by lush greenery, Japanese inspired gardens and easy access to Kuala Lumpur then you got to check out Kajang 2 Precinct 2 new phase 3 MIDORI and HIROKI units.
8 Things You Need To Know About Kajang 2 Precinct 2
1. Japanese inspired paradise and green community
Surrounded by lush green Japanese inspired paradise, panoramic scenery for your tranquility living. Kajang 2 Precinct 2 MIDORI & HIROKI double-storey garden terraces are delicately designed with zen gardens, sakura boulevard main entrance, and a 13.65 acre lake with community park, linear park, play zone jetty and gazebo for recreational pleasures.
2. A smart city with great connectivity major highways
The Precinct 2 is connected to Kajang 2 affluent township, highways and ring roads such as LEKAS Highway, SILK Highway, North-South Expressway and Persiaran Bangi Flyover, with future extension right into Kajang 2 Precinct 2 development.
3. Easy accessibility to infrastructure
Kajang MRT Station is just 10 minutes away and ongoing construction of Kajang 2’s own KTM commuter station (Kajang 2 KTM) which is just one stop away from the Stadium Kajang MRT Station (Sg. Buloh-Kajang MRT).
The 184 units MIDORI (lush) & HIROKI (big tree) spacious double-storey garden terraces with 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms is Freehold.
5. Modern minimalist design for comfort living
The new MIDORI & HIROKI double-storey gardens terraces comes with modern minimalist that emphasis on spaciousness with high ceiling and practical floor plan for your living comfort.
6. Guarded community
Precinct 2 is a gated and guarded community with 24 hours CCTV surveillance and single entry/exit with card access system.
7. Auspicious positioning for positive energy
All the homes are facing North and South orientations, which is auspicious to generate positive energy.
8. Amenities ~ education institutions, shoppings, hospitals and
- Education institutions: New Era College, Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University
College, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Australian
International School, Rafflesia International and Secondary Private Schools,
SJKC Kajang 2.
- Hospital: Kajang Plaza Medical Centre, Hospital Kajang, Kajang Specialist
Hospital (KPJ), and Britannia Woman and Children Hospital
- Shopping: Plaza Metro Kajang, Hypermarket Tesco, Aeon Cheras Selatan, Giant,
- Leisure: Kajang Hill Golf & Country Club, Puchong Turf Club, Bangi Golf Club,
and IOI Palm Garden ResortBangi Golf Club
Kajang 2 Precinct 2 is accommodates all work, live and play within its own vicinity. Be sure to bring your family and friends to explore the beauty of this township at the same time enjoy the free hot air balloon rides, and Japanese festival this weekend. See you there!
For MKH Kajang 2 Japan Festival event detail please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1733135006994209/